Peter Drucker's 5 Point Definition of Management
- Making people's strengths effective and their weaknesses irrelevant.
- Enhancing the ability of people to contribute
- Integrating people in a common venture by thinking through, setting and exemplifying the organizational objectives, values and goals
- Enabling the enterprise and its members to grow and develop through training, developing and teaching
- Ensuring everyone knows what needs to be accomplished, what they can expect of you, and what is expected of them