God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. (Serenity Prayer, Reinhold Niebuhr)
Scientific & Academic Research
- Smith, R & Knapp, K (2019). Return on Instructional Investment (ROII) Model: A Practical Guide for School Leaders. Academy of Educational Leadership Journal, vol 22, no 3.
- Zimmer, T & Knapp, K (2016). Lean Manufacturing and its Impact on Production Wages and Employment. Journal of System and Management Sciences, vol 6, no 3, pp 1-9.
- The Factors That Matter to College Graduate Salary: A Statistical Analysis of College Ranking Systems and Performance of Graduates (2013).
- Knapp, K., Sharma, S. & King, K. (2007). Macro-Economic and Social Impacts of Offshore Outsourcing of Information Technology: Practitioner and Academic Perspectives. International Journal of E-Business Research (IJEBR) 3(4), Oct-Dec 2007.
- Ethical Analysis of Personal Misrepresentation in Competitive Intelligence (Knapp, 2006)
- Knapp, K. (2003). An Empirical Comparison of the Learning Styles of Business and Non-Business Majors Using Kolb’s Experiential Learning Theory. Proceedings of the Delta Pi Epsilon National Conference, November 21, 2003.
- An Analysis of Educational Attainment’s Effect on Corporate Profitability (Knapp, 2001)
- Knapp, K & Killian, C (2012). A Predictive Model of College Graduate Success. Lilly Conference on College Teaching, Nov 18, 2012, Miami University, Oxford, OH.
- Schindler T, Knapp K & Yadav S (2011). The Retention Effects of Dyad Test-Taking in Graduate School Students: An Empirical Analysis. Lilly Conference on College Teaching, Miami University, November 18, 2011.
- Knapp, K. (2002). Developing a Project Management Office. Institute for International Research Conference, January, 2002.
- Knapp, K. & Lindell, V. (1997). Building a Corporate University in a Mid-Sized Insurance Company. Associate for Training & Development Conference, March 1997.
- Ethical Analysis of Internet-Based Personal Misrepresentation in Competitive Intelligence (Knapp, 2006)
- Current Ethical Issues in Management (Knapp, 2006)
- Key Ethical Issues in Business Strategy (Knapp, 2006)
- Market Orientation’s Relation to Firm Performance (Knapp, 2006)
- Increasing Interest in Operations Management 2003-2004 Academic Year Summary Report (Knapp, 2004)
- Twelve Fundamental Presuppositions in the Discipline of Management (Knapp, 2003)
- The Impact of ERP Systems on Firm Culture and International Business Strategy (Knapp, 2001)
- Examing the Dilbert Principle (Knapp, 2004)
- The Balanced Scorecard: Historical Development and Context (Knapp, 2001)
- An Analysis of the AmerUs Group’s Marketing Function (Knapp, 2000)
Experimental Design Resources